City v Palace post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that the Palace players went to the two coaches (I don't know their names) not to Hodgson even when he was standing there & as soon as Hodgson approached they walked away? I don't think he's going to be there long. However Hodgson did applaud our players as well as his own. It was good to see Raheem & Stones go to him at the end. I used to have a lot of respect for him but I think he should retire now.

Great goals, good game, was torn between David Silva & Sane for MOTM.

Why does Guardiola take off a player when they've scored 2 goals? This question was brought up by a couple of different people today. I've noticed it with Aguero & today again with Raheem. Is it because he doesn't want one player getting the headlines or what?

I think the team is more important to him than a player and rightly so.

Everone around me were very anxious about the amount of pressing - tempo etc. Before that 1st goal

Me included

So a free kick then?

If the ref gives it outside then yes but he doesn't and for me, the offence carries on inside the box and stops a goal scoring chance so penalty.

That ok?

Round of applause for Delph, not a fans favorite but did a job today and rounded it off with that cracker, well done lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.