Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read that in one breath you do actually turn blue in the face lol

The one long sentence was for dramatic effect, as opposed to bad grammar. May I also add that we would also find ourselves under another headline about the cnuts of 92 and their latest nauseating self promoting business venture.

The one long sentence was for dramatic effect, as opposed to bad grammar. May I also add that we would also find ourselves under another headline about the cnuts of 92 and their latest nauseating self promoting business venture.

Twas joking mate and i know the spirit in which it as written.

As for the media.......fuck em!

Twas joking mate and i know the spirit in which it as written.

As for the media.......fuck em!

The ridiculous thing is no matter what we achieve the media will always treat us like the poor relation who got lucky. I just hope that this season we can pull something unique off, dare I say it, a quadruple. An achievement of this magnitude would be the ultimate kick in the plums for the media and their darling football aristocracy.

There is currently no mention of our win on the Sky Sports Football main page apart from the score under the ‘Fixtures & Results’ section.

Coutinho (and Liverpool), United, and Barca dominate the features.

Not shocking but still ridiculous. At this rate we’ll have to beat United 10-0 just to get a byline.

There is currently no mention of our win on the Sky Sports Football main page apart from the score under the ‘Fixtures & Results’ section.

Coutinho (and Liverpool), United, and Barca dominate the features.

Not shocking but still ridiculous. At this rate we’ll have to beat United 10-0 just to get a byline.

Following on from the Daily Fail.

Sly Sports are even worse. Highlighted above by Sebastian Blue.

Can you spot the City match report from today?

No Sly Sports agenda, my arse!

Even Leeds V Ipswich get's a video article.

IMG_0782.png

IMG_0783.png

IMG_0784.png

IMG_0785.png

Been watching MOTD. Whilst watching highlights of the rags game Rashford takes a free kick & the commentator describes it as Christiano Ronaldo esq even tho it missed by miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.