City v Palace post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started outside the box so a freekick and yellow card. Thems the rules. Followed to the letter by all refs in all of our games all of the time.
Irony or just wrong? If the foul continues in the box it's a pen.

we still have a couple of mistakes in our locker, we are not robotic, and never will be under Pep. I am pretty sure that psychologically, some teams are pretty much resigned to losing to us, similar to how things were for the dippers in their heyday, and the arse, for a while . And them cnts but they had the refs as well. Good to see there was no resorting to hoofball when the goals weren't coming, it shows confidence in each other and the system. Fans get frustrated, moan about sideways-and-back, but the alternative, a big targetman and hopeful punts, will never happen under Pep ( thank fcuk). Prem teams for years have struggled with the transition from defence to attack compared to continental sides. City this season make it look easy, and are getting better at it, helped by the movements off the ball that sends defenders cross-eyed. For the haters in the media that trot out " yeah but they can be got at ", to do that you have to have the ball (twats) . The hardest thing for us fans at the mo is to manage expectations which threaten to soar sky high.

Fucking hell, John. Just watching on game of the day, it's an absolute 100% nailed on stonewall foul. Swarbrick has a prefect view but has no intention of giving it, cheating cûnt.

Agreed - clear view from our corner seats. Pissed off it never got a mention on MOTD. No real bearing on the game, given the final score, though.

we still have a couple of mistakes in our locker, we are not robotic, and never will be under Pep. I am pretty sure that psychologically, some teams are pretty much resigned to losing to us, similar to how things were for the dippers in their heyday, and the arse, for a while . And them cnts but they had the refs as well. Good to see there was no resorting to hoofball when the goals weren't coming, it shows confidence in each other and the system. Fans get frustrated, moan about sideways-and-back, but the alternative, a big targetman and hopeful punts, will never happen under Pep ( thank fcuk). Prem teams for years have struggled with the transition from defence to attack compared to continental sides. City this season make it look easy, and are getting better at it, helped by the movements off the ball that sends defenders cross-eyed. For the haters in the media that trot out " yeah but they can be got at ", to do that you have to have the ball (twats) . The hardest thing for us fans at the mo is to manage expectations which threaten to soar sky high.
Fully agree, I am keeping it real 5-0 against Chelsea.

Great result today BUT my one worry is still we give up too many chances for our opponents. Take today our performance in first half.
v chelsea, spurs, Liverpool or the scum we could and will be punished most of the time. Just like last season we dominant games v Chelsea etc and still lost. Till we beat Chelsea spurs and scum I'm not getting carried away with first 6 games of a season. Think people have very short memories, we made hard work of Brighton Bournemouth everton and even Liverpool up till mane sent off. Otomendi will still be our weak spot against faster attackers. So long season ahead let's not get cocky .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.