United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

The legend that is "the face".

The cameras probably weren't able to pickup all of them but in those few seconds Jones manages to recreate the 'Top 10 faces of Phil Jones' as voted for by his many fans.

Swear he says "manyanited" at least 10 times every 5 seconds, the square chinned fuck.

Just had to pick myself up & change my pants after peeing myself laughing.

Maureen says some of his players were tired, but as 9 (Yes 9!!!!) of them had not pkayed mid-week, Jose wanted to blame the sunshine and warm weather, something his team had not experienced since pre-season in LA !

Too much writing off this rancid lot, they are very well organised and get ALL the breaks and will be there it there about a at the end of the season. We have better players and play more entertaining football but we can’t be complacent and count our chickens, hope those loathsome degenerates crash and burn but I can’t see it.

Scored ONE goal against a top 6 side Chelsea since Mar 2016, Arsenal was his 2nd appearance so he had the surprise affect and the goal against us...... Demichelis was finished.
Cold hard facts, 17 goals in 65 competitive appearances, so 4 against decent opposition.

Good player but that's it at the moment.

The fact is that he is playing on the wing and he is getting about a 1 in 3 goals to game ratio. And regardless if it's Demichelis or not it was against us. Slate the kid all you want but he is the best young English player (u20) in the league.

Wet-wipes.jpg

Brilliant mate. "Dry your fanny". The go to stock phrase of every A1 thicko out there still struggling to wrap their heads around a pretty straight forward idea.You might want to use those yourself though given you're the one seemingly still bothered by it five days on. Glad you've picked such a great cause to stand up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.