City v Palace post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pep is finally getting the praise and respect he deserves on here. Beautiful beautiful football

I came down from Edinburgh for this one! Bit tricky until Leroy! Leroy! Lofted in by Silva, Sané flicked it over the guy's head and finished sweetly. Then some all-round good attacking play and Sané put it on a plate for Raheem. Lovely pass KDB and Sergio assisted Sterling's 2nd. Excellent cross Leroy and great to see my favourite player Agüero score with a nice header. To top it off Delph came on and curled in a beauty from outside the box. I've sat in 230 before and was a bit let down with the atmosphere, but sat in 102 yesterday and it was really good: "Leroy Leroy" , "Raheem Sterling he's top of the league" , "Best team in the land and all the world" and "It's only 6-1". The best game I've been to yet, was amazing for me. Hope Mendy's ok and my motm is Sané.

Hope Pep is finally getting the praise and respect he deserves on here. Beautiful beautiful football
I love his post match for this one. Completely focused on what was wrong with the first 40 minutes. Especially love his comment about frustration with 3 touches before moving the ball (he noted specific examples) and how our game is completely focused on fast movement on the ball because no opposition player can move quicker than a fast moving ball. The way he views football is fantastic.

Didn't see this at the time. Dirty twat should get a ban for that.

My missus was actually the one to point it out to me (she gets more attractive with every match)—she screamed at the tele and said something to the affect of “he knew exactly what he was dong there!” I then saw it on the replay and was livid.

It was an obvious “I’ll show you for being better than us/me in every regard” cowardly assault. Should get a ban but nothing will come of it. Unless it is Luiz ( ;-) ), Agüero is far too nice most of the time.

Where do get those clips where you see a single players touches for a game. Need to give Bernardo an examination.. He is a bit under the radar at the moment.
Just a matter of time though.
There's a guy on YouTube called "Zinedine Zidane" he usually puts the videos up after every game.

My missus was actually the one to point it out to me (she gets more attractive with every match)—she screamed at the tele and said something to the affect of “he knew exactly what he was dong there!” I then saw it on the replay and was livid.

It was an obvious “I’ll show you for being better than us/me in every regard” cowardly assault. Should get a ban but nothing will come of it. Unless it is Luiz ( ;-) ), Agüero is far too nice most of the time.

If it wasn't for that tweet, i'd never have known it happened.

Wall to wall coverage if it was the other way around.

Pep was apparently telling that ball boy to speed things up yesterday, where's that ballboy thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.