Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

I think one of Douglas Luiz, Aleix Garcia and Yangel Herrera will come good and play for us next season.
I think of the three Luiz is the most talented and could reach the level it would take to play in our midfield. I just hope he gets the game time in Girona. He should be playing.

fabinho or kimmich would be amazing signings imo

DKA9MqbUQAAd1f3.png

Sure would. But which right back has 144 touches in a match and makes 3 assists? And just starts to play on that position for Bayern...

That is why he is unavailable...

Yeah, don't think Kimmich will leave Bayern now with the playing time he's received, even if it is at RB.

Seems between SMS of Lazio and Zielinski of Napoli we may look to Serie A for this position.

ach SPORT BILD-Informationen FC Barcelona has intervened and wants to oblige Goretzka for the new season. Real Madrid and Paris St. Germain did not put him on the list. For Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City.

There's a guy playing for Sampdoria against Milan at the moment, called Lucas Torreira. A bit of a midget, but combative and classy on the ball. 21 year old Uruguayan. Dominating Milan's midfield at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.