City games allegedly fixed

Some people are thick mate.

You mean folk who don't believe the bollocks you type. If you explain in depth the reason all these governing bodies are after stopping us because of our owners. I'm all ears.

Because the argument has now switched from. Nothing to do with the rags, Its now the colour of the sheikhs skin they dont like.

Is it just us who the Authorities have an agenda against.. What abt the other 4 big guns who are in the rags way too?

Also if you could answer the Chelsea question i put forward.

I cannot think of a difference between the roman abramovich-owned Chelsea F.C. and the Sheik Manshour-owned Manchester City F.C.

Not one that the fa would ever own up to anyway.

This thread makes difficult reading at times because there's a lot of information but nobody seems capable of providing any proof of anything, at least publicly. I'm sure the reasons are obvious, but this kind of ITK behaviour is normally reserved for the transfer forum

Is it just us who the Authorities have an agenda against.. What abt the other 4 big guns who are in the rags way too?

Also if you could answer the Chelsea question i put forward.

I will answer both questions, the Chelsea one and this one. I am not saying everything is done to benefit just the Rags, they will benefit, as will Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal from the corrupt officials/Prem League and Sky.

So now please answer my question to you. On that one specific incident do you believe the referee made an honest judgement of the situation and acted on his own or was he told to take no action by an unknown 3rd party (poss, 4th official)

I will answer both questions, the Chelsea one and this one. I am not saying everything is done to benefit just the Rags, they will benefit, as will Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal from the corrupt officials/Prem League and Sky.

So now please answer my question to you. On that one specific incident do you believe the referee made an honest judgement of the situation and acted on his own or was he told to take no action by an unknown 3rd party (poss, 4th official)

Is this abt the Luiz on Sergio at our place last year?.. If it is it was a shocking decision and he should of gone. Am i going to say he's a bad ref. He doesnt like us. Or as folk on here think he was told to make sure we didnt win. Somewhere between the first two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.