Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put Bernardo in that bracket but I think we'll see the best of him next season. As thoughts slowly but sadly turn to a post David Silva era (although he's showing no signs of slowing yet) I think that we can take great conform that the next generation have it covered.

First thing he did after getting on was a nice bit of possession which lead to him getting tackled but setting us going on an attack.

The second was jumping into a slide tackle.

The third was a 40 yard run up the middle.

It was like he was answering a check list of "Is he mentally back 100% from the injury and last weeks scare?"

First thing he did after getting on was a nice bit of possession which lead to him getting tackled but setting us going on an attack.

The second was jumping into a slide tackle.

The third was a 40 yard run up the middle.

It was like he was answering a check list of "Is he mentally back 100% from the injury and last weeks scare?"
He's just wonderful.

I hope he can stay injury free. He's a player with intelligence, superb balance and technique

Good to see him back. His performance vs WBA after being out for so long was out of this world and he did well again today.

Would like to see him start vs Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.