Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read the thread then if it's boring. Simples!!!! And I'm not getting riled up lol. It's a discussion thread, for... well, you know.... people to discuss things on. And if you don't think there is a media agenda then you must be a bit odd or just a very nice and over trusting person. But each to their own ;)))

I think some things are ridiculous that we moan abt.

I've no problem going after the most obvious biased ****s, the rag sycophant hacks. Herbert, Jackson, Bates, McDonnel just to name a few. I think counting how many rag stories to city ones each day in every paper does get boring.

I think some things are ridiculous that we moan abt.

I've no problem going after the most obvious biased ****s, the rag sycophant hacks. Herbert, Jackson, Bates, McDonnel just to name a few. I think counting how many rag stories to city ones each day in every paper does get boring.

I ask the question...Do other teams fans feel the same way that they don’t get a look in because of rag bias?

I ask the question...Do other teams fans feel the same way that they don’t get a look in because of rag bias?

As bad as it is to say It's clickbait mate, the more rag stories the more clicks. It's how it works.

Just like the 50 odd bbc fa cup matches theve had on the spin, They know the audience will dwarf any other game. That one doesn't sit well with me as we fund the fuckers. But I can see why they do it

10 goals without reply in 2 home games ,,,,, but but but the defence is suspect , Liverpool could have been 3 up before the REF ruined the game as a contest ,,, Palace bossed the first half and should have been ahead , Benteke outshone Aguero etc etc etc etc ,,,,,,, The hate oozes out of them .

Don't read the thread then if it's boring. Simples!!!! And I'm not getting riled up lol. It's a discussion thread, for... well, you know.... people to discuss things on. And if you don't think there is a media agenda then you must be a bit odd or just a very nice and over trusting person. But each to their own ;)))

Ah the old 'if you don't like it don't read it' response. As you say it is a discussion forum, but only if you agree is it.?

I only believe the media show bias to Utd over other clubs. I don't believe in an anti City agenda.

But if you believe every negative comment, however ridiculous, is part of a coordinated anti City agenda, across all media outlets then good for you.

Ah the old 'if you don't like it don't read it' response. As you say it is a discussion forum, but only if you agree is it.?

I only believe the media show bias to Utd over other clubs. I don't believe in an anti City agenda.

But if you believe every negative comment, however ridiculous, is part of a coordinated anti City agenda, across all media outlets then good for you.

Hold on. It was you who came in going on about it all getting a bit boring now.
You have some front, i'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.