Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started to see a few more positive articles about us now we are being seen playing beautiful football. BBC article about how Pep has made players such as kdb better. Guardian article about Jesus. Nice to see and when we continue to play so well I am sure we will get more praise.

Did that debate ever even really occur, or are we just making up things to be aggrieved about now?!

It's only a matter of time before Sky and TS run a poll.

I do recall Sky debating and running a poll on Rashford vs Iheanacho though.

It's only a matter of time before Sky and TS run a poll.

I do recall Sky debating and running a poll on Rashford vs Iheanacho though.

Kind of did a little bit earlier; debating the best U21 in the world. I can think of a certain Brazilian striker and a German winger that deserve to be in there over a certain someone.

Last edited:
Well, it's a different argument to the one stated for starters, but personally I find it hard to get worked up by anything that TalkSport do. Being deliberately controversial is their modus operandi.
I wouldn't know, I don't give them the time of day
And the original post of mine you quoted was ironic

You really need to sort out the irony font mate

The Monday Morning briefing for the Week ahead to all the presenters is......."Talk Shite."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.