The 100/104 goal chase

pPhHhct.png

Actual average goals vs required average goals.
The red/orange dot a bit further along indicates what average is required from then on to achieve that total.

we still have to play united twice arsenal twice chelsea twice spurs twice and away trips to everton and liverpool so its going to be a tall ask 100 goals but the start we have had and the setup of the team means we should score goals even when we lose teams will have to take that into account that to beat this city team you have to score 2 or more goals

i did take the 100 goals in the premier league from skybet with my free £10 bet well before the season started at 33/1 and based it on the new wing backs and sterling and sane agureo jesus KDB silva but the big plus for me is the team/squad are scoring goals aswell so if we keep the goals coming its going to be done

we still have to play united twice arsenal twice chelsea twice spurs twice and away trips to everton and liverpool so its going to be a tall ask 100 goals but the start we have had and the setup of the team means we should score goals even when we lose teams will have to take that into account that to beat this city team you have to score 2 or more goals

i did take the 100 goals in the premier league from skybet with my free £10 bet well before the season started at 33/1 and based it on the new wing backs and sterling and sane agureo jesus KDB silva but the big plus for me is the team/squad are scoring goals aswell so if we keep the goals coming its going to be done

We've scored five or more in three matches already now (50% of our games). Would you bet against us managing it another seven times from our remaining 32 games?
That would leave 50 goals (or in my case 54) from 28 matches, so an average of 1.79
We've played three of those 28 and scored five, an average of 1.66

So long as we muller the opponent when we're well on top, I'm convinced we'll cruise past 100 goals

We've scored five or more in three matches already now (50% of our games). Would you bet against us managing it another seven times from our remaining 32 games?
That would leave 50 goals (or in my case 54) from 28 matches, so an average of 1.79
We've played three of those 28 and scored five, an average of 1.66

So long as we muller the opponent when we're well on top, I'm convinced we'll cruise past 100 goals

i just think we may hit a point were we dip in form and better teams and all the other cup games could have a big say in the premier league title and the 100 goals i still we will get over 100 goals in the league and like you said so long we muller the opponents and score the 3 or more in them games city will break the record of goals scored in the league and we all take the bookies money

If we beat Chelsea comfortably (in playing style, ahead of scoreline) I'd say it's on...

Looking at the incredible figures at the
Moment, you could see the goal difference topping 100 ... but that's a bit fanciful.

We are now averaging 3.375 goals per game. Last season we averaged 2.18.

Scored the most goals and missed the most big chances, imagine if we'd put some of those away! Palace probably wondering the same thing, lets hope they are more clinical at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.