City games allegedly fixed

No he wants you say it's City and only City, it's been his angle throughout the thread. The he will sarcastilly ask you why would the authorities just pick on likkle ol'city and then begin to take the piss.

Rinse and repeat.
Yeah the blue phantom record is stuck in a groove.
He should turn it over and play the b side..."The Blue Fairytale-leicester Citys title win'
For all those dumbed down footy zombie fans who lap up what they see without question
The disc was released by The Lemmings music company by the way,for anybody else who wants to buy it.
If you ve brought into scudamores premier product dream,you may as well have the Fairytale b side as well.

Mate,if you cant even remember the incident....one that left thousnds of City fans blood boiling...i doubt very much your a true City fan.
I,m sorry but folk who enter into such debates who dont have a clue what the detailed subject matter is are hardly likely to be taken seriously on a public forum.
If you have the time (and you probably havent) and if you have the inclination (your postings suggest you wont have that either)..watch a full rerun of Bournmouth v Ciy and count the controversial incidents favouring the opponent
By way of contrast Southampton v Utd ,can u think of anything untoward in that match?
Neigboring teams from the south,nothing special in terms of quality against Manchester rivals.........have a look ,then come back to the board .

Great ad hominem argument mate. Add's four fifths of fuck all to the debate, but then expecting anything else from someone who resorts to the "you're (and it is you're) not a true fan" argument is a bit much.

Let me guess, your dad's bigger than mine?

For the record, I entered this thread to merely explain why I thought despite our high possession stats we get the cards that we do - which a number of other posters actually agreed with. I only commented on on other teams treatment when prompted by others and simply said that it is probably more to do with incompetence and simple human error before corruption. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, however I wouldn't question your loyalty or support because our opinions don't align. You need to relax a bit.

You only have to analyse what Scudamore actually said.

"Without being disrespectful to any club, we have a strategic plan at the Premier League and the strategic plan says putting a new name on the trophy in every six-year period.

"That doesn't mean we don't want any team to win it. It just means we would rather see some sort of rotation, for all neutrals in the game (what Leicester achieved) was a big moment."

The OED definition of Strategic is: relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.

Whilst there is corruption in sport when it comes to betting the bookmakers are well on the ball. I worked at William Hill in the 80's before we had all the info at our fingertips. The North West hub was in Stockport where bets were monitored outside of horse racing. So, if a stranger walked into a shop and wanted just £10 on say Miss World winner the Manger had to ring in and ask if the bet could be taken. Any unusual pattern could be quickly established and snuffed out.

A snooker player called Peter Francisco was playing in the World Championship at the Crucible ine afternoon, he and his opponent played the game in the morning away from the Crucible in a snooker club, they played it competitively and then replicated it at the Crucible the same afternoon. A significant number of bets were placed at shops around the North West on the Correct score but within around 30 minutes betting was suspended due to "unusual activity" and all bets were declared void.

That was over 30 years ago, now with all the technology im sure even Clattenberg wouldn't be involved with fiddling for betting sake. Ok, betting in the Asian market is open to abuse but those guys are not stupid, once a dodgy decision cost them a few bob they will be wary and monitoring the bets involving the protagonist. I'm not saying it hasn't happened but it's unlikely anyone gets away with it too often before being bubbled.

Some refs are shit and like being the centre of attention and love to suck up to media darlings like Trafford Rangers, the Spuds and the bin dippers, don't think anything is any more sinister than that.
No....nothing like as sinister as savilles child abuse being covered up for four decades.your correct.
Lol

No he wants you say it's City and only City, it's been his angle throughout the thread. The he will sarcastilly ask you why would the authorities just pick on likkle ol'city and then begin to take the piss.

Rinse and repeat.

Give over. Theres plenty of posters who have said its only City who certain organisations have a problem with. And you know it. Even the site owner as commented on it.

So are we now saying the refs are corrupting every team?.. If so, that's different than them just targeting us.

You only have to analyse what Scudamore actually said.

"Without being disrespectful to any club, we have a strategic plan at the Premier League and the strategic plan says putting a new name on the trophy in every six-year period.

"That doesn't mean we don't want any team to win it. It just means we would rather see some sort of rotation, for all neutrals in the game (what Leicester achieved) was a big moment."

The OED definition of Strategic is: relating to the identification of long-term or overall aims and interests and the means of achieving them.

Well that puts to bed them wanting the rags back up there dominating.

Yeah the blue phantom record is stuck in a groove.
He should turn it over and play the b side..."The Blue Fairytale-leicester Citys title win'
For all those dumbed down footy zombie fans who lap up what they see without question
The disc was released by The Lemmings music company by the way,for anybody else who wants to buy it.
If you ve brought into scudamores premier product dream,you may as well have the Fairytale b side as well.

Mate. What is it with Leicester you are obsessed with. Are you seriously saying it was fixed for them to win?

Great ad hominem argument mate. Add's four fifths of fuck all to the debate, but then expecting anything else from someone who resorts to the "you're (and it is you're) not a true fan" argument is a bit much.

Let me guess, your dad's bigger than mine?

For the record, I entered this thread to merely explain why I thought despite our high possession stats we get the cards that we do - which a number of other posters actually agreed with. I only commented on on other teams treatment when prompted by others and simply said that it is probably more to do with incompetence and simple human error before corruption. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, however I wouldn't question your loyalty or support because our opinions don't align. You need to relax a bit.
You just need to conduct a bit more ,wider,research,.you wouldnt be relaxed if you discoverd your season ticket money for the fairytale foxes title winning season was a complete effing waste of money.Relax? Lol.im fuming.
I accept you entered the fray on a narrow point,and to be fair you explain your point well,as other posters agree; however i,m more interested in the wider reality of corruption in our game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.