Article: Potential problem between PSG's players

I doubt it's true but at the same time I find it completely and utterly believable.

Would Pep want his club spending £200m on Neymar to begin with? That's an interesting question.
No, I don't think so, so far we haven't spent anything like that on any individual.
Personally I think this may be more Barca mischief making.

Just an aside, here in Spain plenty of kids still have Neymar shirts on, and they're still in all the shops, it's a dear do, changing for sure.

Countless reports saying Cavani said to Neymar: "do you think you're Messi?" Even before the penalty incident.

It's obvious there are dressing room issues. Alves taking the ball from Cavani on a free kick only to give it to Neymar.

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out. I can see Cavani being sold.

Imagine how all the players feel knowing the club just spent €400m on two attackers. There was always going to be bad blood. PSG think they can just buy the Champions League. It doesn't work like that. They are missing many things such as a world class manager, WC keeper, T. Silva is very good but their defense overall is not amazing and neither is their midfield (Verratti is WC).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.