Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently filming what he says and showing it to people is "the media" distorting things. Presumably his twitter account is "the media" as well, as that does as much as anything else to show people what a bellend he is

Perhaps 'the media' wrote his speech to the UN as well?

Perhaps 'the media' wrote his speech to the UN as well?
No but if those snakes didn't report on it then we wouldn't have heard about what a shit show it was.

Meanwhile, apparently the White House will send a disaster aid request to the Senate for Puerto Rico in 2 to 3 weeks. No hurry

They are not. They are boycotting originally due to a man who was killed in police custody. Was that trumps fault?

Clearly you have no clue at all.

You know FOOK ALL!!

Kaepernick protested police brutality, poverty and equality issues with his team mate, Eric Reid. No one else joined them.

This year, more joined in solidarity.

Last week, James and Curry showed support via social media and Trump called the "Bums" for doing so.

This weekend, as a result of that, 100 players joined Reid and Kaepernick a year after they started their original protest including Megan Rapinoe, a women's footy player.

If Trump hadn't have gotten involved, the support would have been minimal.

Therefore, this extra support IS because of The ShitGibbon.

Not sure why you engage with him tbh. He's a crank.
I'm doing something g right as he's ignored me.

If I push him enough and keep asking him to justify his beliefs he will keep trolling and eventually get kicked from thread when his masks slips. He's come close twice already this afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.