Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I am an educated and experienced man with 3 children and run a significant business. So please don't call me a crank.

Trump ia an educated man, allegedly, Billion pound company and 5 or 6 kids. He's far worse than a Crank. In fact he's aa bad as the Rocket man, to use his phrase.

His two grown up sons are bellends. If his Mrs could she'd whisk the youngster right out of the whitehouse and away from the monster. You can sense she hates him.

Trump ia an educated man, allegedly, Billion pound company and 5 or 6 kids. He's far worse than a Crank. In fact he's aa bad as the Rocket man, to use his phrase.

His two grown up sons are bellends. If his Mrs could she'd whisk the youngster right out of the whitehouse and away from the monster. You can sense she hates him.

Course she does.

Course she does.
OY-cQB.gif

Surprised at you but then again I am not as it is easier to not stand out from the narrative. am entitled to think he is not as bad as people on here make out. I am an educated and experienced man with 3 children and run a significant business. So please don't call me a crank.

As I have repeatedly said he did not lie in his manifesto - he was voted in and is doing what many people want. He is not politically correct and may make mistakes but he is a human being. So so easy to label him a racist. I don't think he is. He wants to protect his borders. Who is the idiot? We have had 4 Terror attacks in London this year and 7 attempts which have been foiled. The problem could get far worse. Maybe he is seeing the state of Europe and stopping it happening in his country?

Let's judge him at the end of his term. Not saying he is perfect but the way people are going on it is as if he is the devil incarnated.

Farage also speaks total common sense to me and he likes trump and respects him.
Considering the recent trend in election results, you have a career in politics. Just follow the lead of your ideals.

They are not. They are boycotting originally due to a man who was killed in police custody. Was that trumps fault?

Clearly you have no clue at all.

They were and then Trump exacerbated it by his comments this week which is why many, many more knelled.

I knew it was you who was angry at their kid playing cricket with Asian children. Then you have the gall to complain when people think you're a big racist.

They were and then Trump exacerbated it by his comments this week which is why many, many more knelled.

I knew it was you who was angry at their kid playing cricket with Asian children. Then you have the gall to complain when people think you're a big racist.

Think what you want. Your wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.