Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Real Madrid want Mane"

His agent wanting more cash or fucking off pronto?

You'll like this one, we were in Portugal on a lads weekend, and the Saturday is footie day. City v Liverpool first up. We get to the pub at just about kick off time and it's rammed. We split, and I manage to get a place stood under the big screen, game in full flow. I notice a couple of young innocent looking nippers, 4 or 5 years old, sharing a stool and glued to the telly. I was reminded of our kid and me, back in the day. I was wondering who they were supporting, when Mane ran through and tried to put another tattoo on Edersons face. As Jon Moss took a few seconds to deliberate, and Sky showed a replay, the pub went quiet. The next words I heard came from the angelic looking nipper, "Oh, F... off referee"!, as Moss was just removing the red card from his pocket. Scouters ay, they get where water can't!

Sports bulletin on radio 4 just now. Some scouse journo for the Echo. Need to sort their defence out blah blah... but.... 'they are capable of going all the way in the CL' and standard reference to bygone years of Rush etc etc. Hilarious stuff.

City won a FA Cup 61 years before them, a League Cup before them, and a European trophy before them, but we have no history? Liverpool was an average club from 1892 to the 60s, then Shankly arrived. 28 years without a league title this season, let's hope it continues for a long time.

Build it up a bit:
We actually won the FA Cup three times before they won it, and the League Cup twice before they won it.

Not only that, seeing as though they like to talk about history, how about this? Everton were winning league titles at Anfield before Liverpool Football Club even existed and they only moved out of there because the landlord decided to ramp the rent up to an astronomical figure. Everton refused to pay it, moved out, and the landlord formed a new club - Liverpool. In effect, they only exist because of their neighbours. That's history for you la.

But Liverpool supporters can always sit back smugly in the knowledge that they were the ones who secured English clubs being banned from European competition
Dats sum achievement dat iz mate!

But Liverpool supporters can always sit back smugly in the knowledge that they were the ones who secured English clubs being banned from European competition
Dats sum achievement dat iz mate!

This is not something to make a joke about. It was the most shameful day in European Football history. The victims are still waiting for a Liverpool Football Club apology nearly 3 decades later. All they have done is minimised their involvement, blamed others and offered the rather pathetic "amicizia"

Liverpool Football Club has the most disgusting history of all European clubs.

If an organisation in any other field was involved in such an appalling incident, they would be shut down. I will never forget that night and I will not forgive them until they apologise for the deaths of those 39 innocent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.