Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s some right shit being wrote about us on rawk. I don’t mind because I fucking hate them and I haven’t got a good word to say about them. Calling city and psg cheats, they should look at their own history and see how the managed to become so successful. Also one poster thinks Rafa Benitez is world class and pep isn’t. I won’t add anything to that, I don’t think I need too.

City won a FA Cup 61 years before them, a League Cup before them, and a European trophy before them, but we have no history? Liverpool was an average club from 1892 to the 60s, then Shankly arrived. 28 years without a league title this season, let's hope it continues for a long time.

Build it up a bit:
We actually won the FA Cup three times before they won it, and the League Cup twice before they won it.

Not only that, seeing as though they like to talk about history, how about this? Everton were winning league titles at Anfield before Liverpool Football Club even existed and they only moved out of there because the landlord decided to ramp the rent up to an astronomical figure. Everton refused to pay it, moved out, and the landlord formed a new club - Liverpool. In effect, they only exist because of their neighbours. That's history for you la.

Yeah but, 5 TIMES!

The most horrible club in Europe (at least comparable with poopsmuff) from top to bottom!

There’s some right shit being wrote about us on rawk. I don’t mind because I fucking hate them and I haven’t got a good word to say about them. Calling city and psg cheats, they should look at their own history and see how the managed to become so successful. Also one poster thinks Rafa Benitez is world class and pep isn’t. I won’t add anything to that, I don’t think I need too.

I will say that Benitez does seem to have done something that Pep has yet to do, and that is proving that you can infact polish a turd....getting Newcastle back up with the prick of a chairman they have got would take some doing.

I will say that Benitez does seem to have done something that Pep has yet to do, and that is proving that you can infact polish a turd....getting Newcastle back up with the prick of a chairman they have got would take some doing.
Fair comment that

Not that difficult TBH. They are much too strong for the Championship. Any manager worth his salt could get them back up to the PL at the first attempt. If they were run better with the resources they have, they would be a comfortable top 10 PL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.