Well that's me been here a year. Who do I see about a cake?

tenor.gif

I don't know if it's exactly today but near enough. I managed to survive a few Clarkies early doors and kinda hung about.

A lot has happened in this year.

Trump became the most powerful manchild in the world. We now stand on the edge of a war perhaps.

Phil Collins died again. Hope much more can this man endure?

Brexit continues to evade understanding.

The Tories make an arse of an election plan to achieve a landslide.

We saw terrible terrorist attacks, the worst on children.

A fire engulfs a tower block. Negligence beyond belief. Our firefighters risk their lives to save people and are worthy of the love and respect of the nation. Not worthy of a pay rise though it seems from the gov. Just praise.

On a brighter note

I perfected chilli.

My team won our pub league.

And this year. :)

City look good for the title to me and I now find myself looking for their score, or putting my life in danger with the missus by watching even more games when they are on.

I had an article published and paid for it. I mean I was paid, don't want you thinking I paid. :)

I have enjoyed the year on this site and many good debates. I have made a **** of myself a few times, mostly under the influence, but no excuse, mainly I have tried to be honest.

Anyway, who the fuck is in charge of birthday boy cakes?
There you go. Happy anniversary.

d0c0066dab2f0787d5fffed5c8d5e39d--vanilla-cake-might-have.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.