Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
64 million people are racist and simple in voting for trump. Ok then.they are all wrong and you are right.

Life is just like that.
What about the fact that a similar number voted for Hillary and in effect opposed trump; are they wrong too? It's entirely possible for large groups of people to be wrong

What about the fact that a similar number voted for Hillary and in effect opposed trump; are they wrong too? It's entirely possible for large groups of people to be wrong

No - but thanks for reiterating my point - things in life are not completely black and white - Hilary is not all bad and neither is Trump. Likewise all her supporters are not raging liberal tree huggers and all his are not racist rwnj.

No - but thanks for reiterating my point - things in life are not completely black and white - Hilary is not all bad and neither is Trump. Likewise all her supporters are not raging liberal tree huggers and all his are not racist rwnj.
I didn't challenge your opinion on trump.
I challenged the logic that just because a large group of people believe something, it doesn't make it true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.