Sleep Apnoea

Now you have identified the problem make sure you use it regularly.
Over the long term oxygen deprivstion will irreversibaly damage your internal organs especially your heart.
Heart disease and fibrosis are symptomatic of oxygen deprivsation.
Your autonomic nervous system one day may not be up to it's job due to complications like pnemonial infection so always wear your cpap before you go to sleep.There are the usual things you can do to improve health like weight loss and avoidance of alcholol.
There are many causes not just weight related but moderation is the key and good luck.

Oh, believe me, I'll be sticking with it. Apparently the oxygen deprivation whilst sleeping is the likely cause of the headaches.

A mate chose to have laser surgery on his palate, the scar tissue is supposed to be tougher than the flesh and keeps the airway open .....in practise, it hurt like fk for a fortnight and achieved nowt, apart from snoring at a higher pitch.
Btw, it is not just overweight people who suffer, some hectomorphs suffer from a soft palate, some models and athletes too.

I'd just like to say that there are some fantastic, generous people (and their other half!) on this forum.

You know who you are :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.