Talksport

And T.C. didn't even know about it until just before he started writing his book and Steve Harrison told him, when he told the tale today i nearly crashed the van, typical Swales though

Most City fans knew Swales was a conniving and devious weasel, but to head up the F.A and pull a stunt like that shows how corrupt football is. What's worrying is that we must have been absolutely skint for him to resort to such desperate and despicable measures, which shows what a shit state we were in under his stewardship. Still I did enjoy many a pre match rendition of "Swales Out" at the main entrance.

Most City fans knew Swales was a conniving and devious weasel, but to head up the F.A and pull a stunt like that shows how corrupt football is. What's worrying is that we must have been absolutely skint for him to resort to such desperate and despicable measures, which shows what a shit state we were in under his stewardship. Still I did enjoy many a pre match rendition of "Swales Out" at the main entrance.
I used to love being trampled by police horses :)

Chris, whoever you are my friend, you're a good lad!

"I want to talk about Ederson... Bravo was was rubbish.... Ederson.... He's a completely different monster"

"Cundy, Cundy, Cundy........ Cundy, come half five on Saturday....you're getting punished"

Chris, whoever you are my friend, you're a good lad!

"I want to talk about Ederson... Bravo was was rubbish.... Ederson.... He's a completely different monster"

"Cundy, Cundy, Cundy........ Cundy, come half five on Saturday....you're getting punished"
He's a wanker mate

Did anyone hear the clown on last evening's drive-time show, who claimed, when Durham and the thick Yorkie were discussing whether Sergio is world-class, that Kun goes missing in the big games?

Yeah, right. Course he does!

Did anyone hear the clown on last evening's drive-time show, who claimed, when Durham and the thick Yorkie were discussing whether Sergio is world-class, that Kun goes missing in the big games?

What a load of shit that is. Durham will just have been on wind up as per Gough might actual think that but what that knob knows about football can be written on a small stamp. He should fuck off back to costcutter adverts

The lad i sit next to at work is a red, turned round and said "I wish he went missing in the big games, the bastard always score against us"

Couldnt believe my ears, I havent got the figures but saw his big game goal stats the other day they are class.

To be fair,the POST match swales out demos were bloody good fun..me and blue2112 used to countdown to final whistle.on the kippax terrace ...and then sprint like mad round to the main entrance...unless of course..there was a sit down protest on the kippax first at final whistle..then we,d be the last to leave...then sprint round to join in with any "swales out!" business that was still going on.
You really had to look out for the horses in those day.and the horse shit.lol

To be fair,the POST match swales out demos were bloody good fun..me and blue2112 used to countdown to final whistle.on the kippax terrace ...and then sprint like mad round to the main entrance...unless of course..there was a sit down protest on the kippax first at final whistle..then we,d be the last to leave...then sprint round to join in with any "swales out!" business that was still going on.
You really had to look out for the horses in those day.and the horse shit.lol

Couldn't agree more, spent many pre and post match shouting obscenities towards Swales and his precariously balanced shredded wheat of a wig. Must admit that although despising the lying old cnut I did stop short of visiting his mother in her care home to give her some shit as well. Does anyone know whether that was just more Swales lies, or did it happen. I was always sceptical as to how a bunch of blues would feel that strongly that they'd sneek into an old folks home, actually know who his mother was and then proceed to blame her because her comb over fashioning son employed John Maddocks, who sacked Peter Reid, replaced him with Brian Horton and spent a fortune on Alan Kernaghan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.