Are we turning Phil Neville into a Blue ?

Here's my two Phil Neville stories for what they're worth.

The first concerns his daughter, who had a birthday party when she was about five or so. The friend of a friend of a friend whose daughter went to the party took, as a present, some city pyjamas for the birthday girl.

As you would.

That night, Mrs Phil Neville tweeted something along the lines of 'daughter delighted with her new Man City pyjamas which she is wearing for bed. Philip not speaking to me. Seriously.???????'.

I like her.

The second story is about the man himself. You will recall a night game a few seasons ago when we beat Chelsea 2-1. Tevez scored the winner with a free kick from about 25 yards. Anyway, before the game when we arrived at the ground and went to park in the east stand car park, as we are getting out of the car who is getting out of the car next to us but Mr P Neville himself. (Everton were not playing that day IIRC). I looked at him, didn't say anything, and went in to enjoy the game. After the game, by the time we got to our car, his had gone.

On the way home, my eldest lad updated his Facebook status to read "can't believe I missed the opportunity to shit on Phil Neville's car".

That's my boy.

As pundits both Phil and Gary have been very fair towards City.

It's interesting that the two local rag lads have been some of the most favourable pundits towards City whilst the outside of Manchester convert rags are usually the ones who do all the slagging off.

My dad met him when my little brother was in hospital and apparently he was an absolute gentleman even though my dad was clearly a city fan.

My dad met him when my little brother was in hospital and apparently he was an absolute gentleman even though my dad was clearly a city fan.

Most united players, ex players and fans will be sound people. I only dislike a few people in football, like Stan the wife beater and Giggs. I tend to call a lot of people in the media ****s on a regular basis, but who doesn’t? Gary and Phil Neville are united through and through and they’re bound to show some bias, but they seem like decent blokes to me.

They (yep, them again) reckon he's a sound fella. I think he has a handicapped child and he does a fair bit of charity work for the health service or a charity concerned with what his child suffers from.

Personally cant stand Phil Neville, listened to his comments on 5Live and he was across as thick and bitter as they come. He seems to hate us.

Gary at least has the professionalism to put his feelings to one side when he is commentating and his comments are more insightful than most ex-footballers.

I would be delighted if the BBC sacked Phil Neville, along with other wasters like Shearer and Alan Green.

Was with him in the queue at Allicante my wife taught special needs and we had a it of a chat with him and his family. Nice guy nice family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.