Match Thread | Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk (26/09/17)

I’m not a dick for having an opinion. They look a better team than us so far and have had the best chances to score. Not like I’m flapping, just saying what I’m seeing. We haven’t turned up.

You're not a dick but you're possibly blind if you think they have had the best chances to score.

I’m not a dick for having an opinion. They look a better team than us so far and have had the best chances to score. Not like I’m flapping, just saying what I’m seeing. We haven’t turned up.
They have t had the best chances at all. Kdb and sane have both had just the keeper to beat with de bruynes really being a gilt edged chance.

Pep's Bayern battered these 7-0 couple of years ago... If we want to be contenders for CL these teams should be routine
Bayern is and always has been a team built to roflstomp any inferior outfit under any coach. as much as i hate this trope, it's really in their DNA. we should definitely strive to be like this, but it will take years, maybe decades to build this kind of culture. we have what, 95% personnel turnover since our last significant success? if we get something done this year and continue being dominant, some of the players who are in their early 20s now will hopefully carry this attitude forward and start a dynasty like Bayern. i sure hope!

You can tell by how much they're talking coming down the tunnel that Pep has talked their heads off.

All of this talk of Walker being off it (or not as good as some posters’ grandad) is well off base.

Watch the match and you’ll see their tactics are targeting Walker’s side because he’s been instructed to be the advanced fullback of our two. Unfortunately, we haven’t adjusted to it and Kyle is having to do 10 minute sprints to keep them in check. He has generally been good, aside from a few lazy passes.

I’ll never understand this simplistic vieiwing of football some have.

Given that he had to sprint 80 yards after losing that one-on-one, I really cannot see Walker attempting another such move in the second-half. :-)

You are flapping, they clearly don't look better than us.

I predict this thread will empty somewhat when we score
It's more fun when it's like this. It's not the people posting the nonsense, it's the others getting upset I enjoy. I haven't watched a second of the game as I haven't got a stream, but it's probably better fun just watching this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.