City v Shakhtar Post Match

Fantastic to hear that beautiful Dublin accent behind our Blue Boys. How can you not feel confident when the Dunnie monster tells us that City fear no-one.

Ummm. The German 'S' has a 'Z' sound, so, e.g.,Nationalsozialismus in English comes out as.......Springtime for Pep and Manchester City!

They actually pronounce it correctly, he's German after all.
That's all very well but his dad's a Senegalese and not a German, so the surname is Senegalese and not German. So it's Sane with an S and not with a Z.

Disagree mate Hargreaves made decent points,but the other c..t was one prick,everything H said he came up with the usually shit

A rare occasion for me watching City on BT - and your summary is spot-on. Hargreaves was pretty decent whereas Darke was just like the rest - a boring fuckwit offering nothing by way of interesting insights or information.

Meanwhile a solid job by City, with Delph, Kevin and Ederson the stand-out contributors in another important win.

Seven wins in a row Five clean sheets Twenty-five goals scored Two goals conceded
1f440.png
And still, people will come on here moaning :-)

the record needs to go aguero is letting it get to him you can see everybody first look is for aguero and the team is trying to hard to put it on a plate for him the pen was always on the cards for missing but like i said forget the record its not the end of the world and aguero is going to smash it with 3 or 4 years left to play at city

they was the best team going forward tonight that we have faced this season and still kept a clean sheet so you have to give the back 4 and the keeper at big shout for keeping it shut and we do look better at the back and stones is now showing the class we knew he had the team worked hard for each other and got the job done
He's like a batsman on 99.

I've got to be honest and at half time I thought it was gonna be a result like last season. Couple of decent chances wasted and I thought it could end a goalless draw.

Thought donesk were pretty good. Kept the ball and weren't afraid to play a bit. Bernard gave walker a few iffy moments first half but then we scored and we relaxed a little and gained a bit more confidence. Should really have scored 4 or more in the end.
I thought dinho and delph did wellast as well as the usual suspects.
But my motm was stones. Barely put a foot wrong and covered walker superbly a few times. Tackled well and looks so cool and composed. I think he's relishing the responsibility at the back without vinnie and I think he feels safer knowing that he has ederson behind him who's looking pretty solid too apart from that one cross!
2 out of 2 and 2 clean sheets I think we would have all taken that at the start of the competition. Onwards and upwards!

I think it's too simple to say "the record is playing on Aguero's mind". He missed penalties before he could break the record and he still misses them now. Nothing has changed. He just missed a penalty which is typical Sergio really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.