Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out for about 3 weeks (returning to training in 2 weeks) unless a knee ligament has been extended when it will be double that. We'll find out on Thursday I guess.

Hoping he’s going to see the degree of sprain or degree of tear... we dodged one with Ilkay let’s hope we have bit left for Mendy

Such a shame as he was getting better by the game...How did he pass a medical though? Was just a matter of time if you go by his history.

I'm guessing he didn't have a cruciate ligament injury at the time of the medical? A medical can only tell you so much, the rest is down to sheer luck I'm afraid, and in the case of Mendy it doesn't look good.

I'm guessing he didn't have a cruciate ligament injury at the time of the medical? A medical can only tell you so much, the rest is down to sheer luck I'm afraid, and in the case of Mendy it doesn't look good.

He gets injured all the time plus picked up a knee injury during England vs France in June, he wasn't fit until the end of August ...We signed him injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.