City v Shakhtar Post Match

Wish I saw what everyone else saw in Delphs performance. I thought he was fine, which is a testament to him as he was out of position but he offered little going forward and got caught pinched in a few times. More than pleased with the performance but I didn't see anything that leaves me much less worried versus Chelsea.

Not wanting to moan though it was a very good if wasteful performance. We have been very good at finding that first goal to open the floodgates this season but it took a bit longer this time. It's clearly much easier to play when one is in the net already.

Some of those 1st half passes from KDB amd Silva were gasp worthy. Gundogan clearly has a good sense of weight on a through ball, in the limited time we have seen him he always seems to find one of those that creates a great chance.

3 points
2 goals scored
0 goals conceded

Should have had more but Shakhtar were a tricky team so all in all job done.

On to Stamford Bridge.

Good win against a decent side. First half we were not great and Walker was poor, but to be fair Bernard would have given most full backs a hard time tonight.

Dhino MoM with some brilliant interceptions and anticipation. Ederson makes a massive difference to our backline and his distribution is amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.