PC Monitor Advice

BlueNirvana

So i am after i new monitor to replace my lenvo one. Got acer one from argos last week and its shit unless you sit right infront of it, the picture goes all dark unlike my old lenovo one with was great no matter what angel you viewed it from. So what is the best make, samsung seem to have a lot on the market was looking at this one http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5489217. Any advice welcome

How big? And what do you want it for? Games, photo editing, general surfing etc? What's your budget?

Horses for courses etc.

How big? And what do you want it for? Games, photo editing, general surfing etc? What's your budget?

Horses for courses etc.
Mainly gaming also watching you tube, twitch streams and football streams. dont really want to spend more than £150(i know you get what you pay from) size 24 inch like the samsung i linked

If you're into FPS games then make sure you pay attention to the screen's Response Time, the lower the better (1-2 ms ideally)
Not sure if they're all available in the UK but I'd go for any of these

AOC G2460VQ6
BenQ GL2460HM
Iiyama ProLite E2483HS-B1
LG 24M47VQ
Samsung LS24F356FHU
Asus VC239H / Asus VS247HR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.