Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes torn his acl i would of thought we would of heard it by now. Normally it only takes a day or 2 for the swelling to go down.

Thought I had stumbled onto the matchday forum, some right drama queens on here! Ye Mendy has been injured before yes he is now injure again but these things happen, just look at Dembelle for Barca, there are risks with any transfer so to slate the club for buying the best left back available is childish. Also thought Delph was excellent last night and on Saturday

Just like any other club we'll cope or alter our tactics to cope. Injuries happen, its sport ffs.
Anyone would think we'd lost half our side

Just like any other club we'll cope or alter our tactics to cope. Injuries happen, its sport ffs.
Anyone would think we'd lost half our side
Injuries do happen, true. But how many games has he played for us? How many did Jesus play before doing his metatarsal? It does my head in.

If we were to ever sign Messi for £300m, he'd play 2 games never to play again knowing our luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.