Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is that something to do with these hurricanes going on over there? What channel you got it on?

giphy.gif

I really hope someone at club hasn't leaked a presumed torn ACL diagnosis to press. A diagnosis the club understandably don't want to share with player until confirmed. Mendy will look a mug. If so 'someone' should walk.

I really hope someone at club hasn't leaked a presumed torn ACL diagnosis to press. A diagnosis the club understandably don't want to share with player until confirmed. Mendy will look a mug. If so 'someone' should walk.
well it won't be Mendy :-)

peps comments about back up plan for Jan is a worry, hopefully won't be that bad.

Until them looks like Delph has a chance to prove he can be our LB.

Although Javier Garcia is out of contract and only 32 ;-)

It's excellent for me that he's gone after Castles of all people, as he's on Mourinho's payroll.

A bit like Gundogan, I've been extraordinarily impressed with how much of an effort he's made to fit into the culture of the club.

And like Gundogan, I won't lose too much sleep if it's a bad injury that keeps him out most of the season.

Not because I won't miss him in the team, I obviously will as we all would. But because of the confidence I have that like Gundogan it's one year missed out of a possible 5+ year career with us. When players make the effort like he and Gundogan have you know they're in it for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.