Pubs for Chelsea game in London

Rileys sports bar at haymarket or Philomenas irish bar covent garden both about 10 minutes walk in opposite directions from theatre - there's a pub on corner but doesn't show football - there's a walkabout just by embankment as well again about 10 minutes walk

Rileys sports bar at haymarket or Philomenas irish bar covent garden both about 10 minutes walk in opposite directions from theatre - there's a pub on corner but doesn't show football - there's a walkabout just by embankment as well again about 10 minutes walk

Philomenas is good, bit of a rabbit warren, but lots of screens.

That's not far from Covent Garden, where there will be somewhere, I'm sure. Not sure if the Maple Leaf shows English football (it's big on Canadian sport, unsurprisingly) but it's only a hundred yards or so away.

Watched old toilet Derby there last year so happy memories!

Me and my dad are going to Chelsea Saturday but also happen to be big Leigh rugby fans who have the biggest game of the year on Saturday on sky. Kick off is at 3 so we were hoping we could find a pub near Stamford bridge to watch the match before walking over to the ground for city.

Anyone know of any pubs that would show the game for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.