Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

I'm looking forward to Pep's reaction and handling of the situation,while it isnt something i would have chosen to happen.....it makes for a more interesting season.

We have a great squad,we may even bring in a couple of kids.....worse case scenario,its only 8 weeks till January!

Whatever happens,we'll cope :-)

8 weeks until January? It's fucking September!

On the positive side-
1) Jesus gets a good run in the position he really wants to play.
2) We will now see more of the excellent Bernardo Silva
3) Sergio will be back to break the record in a hat trick at OT (how many empty seats ?)

Wanting people banned because they don't agree with you is the reaction of a pathetic child
"Wipe your fanny". "Throw your toys out" usual boring shit from you.
But it's justified and the only reason it's boring is that there are so many bed setters such as yourself throwing a hissy fit. Weren't you off to work now? Have you calmed down a bit now and realised it doesn't end our season?

Hope he is OK but worryingly this was the stage last season where it started to go wrong for us - and we never really recovered.

Glad he is alive. Hope he recovers swiftly and hope the club come together and beat Chelsea for him.

Mendy out too is a blow of course but defensively I actually think Delph and Danilo have been better, it is going forward we will most miss him.

God knows what is happening with Kompany too...

Lol - this asylum of a Club just keeps on fucking giving!

Get well soon Sergio.

In the meantime I'm sure the rest of the team will rally-round and we will still have enough to get a result on Saturday.

glad he is ok relatively speaking, could of been a lot worse

on a football front barring tomorrow the fixtures are fairly kind in the opposition we have to play for the next month

in a way pep will now be forced to pack the midfield to combat chelseas midfield with just jesus up front

I see it the same aswell mate

News just in; David Luiz has quit his second job as a Dutch taxi driver. I knew he'd find a way to kick the shit out of Kun while suspended.

On a more serious side I just hope the lad is ok. The wreck doesn't look terrible given the way cars crumple these days, but still quite a shunt.

Get back soon Kun there is a record waiting and a title to win. 104 goals anyone?

If it is only broken ribs then we're very lucky, I've done it before and it's painful as fuck even breathing and coughing but he'll be fine in 6/8 weeks which is the most important thing.

It's not like we don't have options up front, Jesus can now play as a lone striker and may actually have been preferred playing at Chelsea just because of his pressing and stamina over Aguero. B.Silva can also play as a false 9, Chelsea's back three wouldn't have a clue who to pick up. Sterling, Sane, Silva and De Bruyne can all play up front in an emergency too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.