Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Terrible news about Aguero, thankfully it wasn't a lot worse.

A real blow to the team, but, it may give someone a chance to step up. It's times like these that define a teams bottle. All the talk will be how that's you screwed.

If the players have what it takes, they will say, aye, do you fucking think so?

Now is the time to stand up and be counted.

No fan of Simon Stone and dont agree with his point but its no different to what many are asking on here.
Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?

I would like to see Sergio get support from the club, the fans, and the players, and come back stronger and more determined.Things like this also highlight the members of the media that are just shit stirring scum and should be noted for such. Get well soon Sergio.

Get well soon you legend.

How many calls do you think he is getting today from people saying.

"I understand you may have been involved in a car accident recently that wasn't your fault....."

I would like to know, Mr. Marwood, why Sergio was not chained to an Abu Dhabi oil tanker moored at the Portland Basin until, at least, he has the club goal scoring record safely secured, and for some amusement I would willingly lend him my Johnny Cash cd's for some serious entertainment! It smacks of dereliction of someone's duty. I'm not pointing any fingers, Marwood, but my index is getting very twitchy!

Get well soon you legend.

How many calls do you think he is getting today from people saying.

"I understand you may have been involved in a car accident recently that wasn't your fault....."

The claim will be rather large, missing playing and goal scoring bonuses.

Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?

Give it a rest , what do you think footballers do - sit at home doing keepy uppies in their city kits, he went to a concert on a day off big fuckin deal - compare and contrast to Ben stokes or wayne rooney.

Giving players days off what is the world coming to? In my day we worked 8 days a week and paid the mill owner for the privilege.

Rest days are a perfectly normal part of top athlete's preparations, assuming he wasn't drinking then I don't see an issue.

Not with you on this. I reckon that pretty much scuppers us. One left back, two strikers and three centre halves at the club, and we lose Mendy, Aguero and Kompany. All 3 positions were areas of concern this summer, and indeed we were looking to address our shortcomings in all of them.....but we failed, and now the inevitable (in terms of the worst always happening to us) has occurred. We face months with a central midfielder playing left back, and pinning our hopes on Stones and Jesus, who will have to play Saturday/Wednesday for months without a rest staying fit. Yes we can put Sterling up top, yes we can put Delph at left back, but neither is a natural in those key positions, and both represent a marked drop off in quality. An inbuilt propensity to flap notwithstanding, the last 24 hours has pretty much derailed our season in my opinion, given the intensity of our programme and the supremely competitive nature of this league

Exactly how I see it unfortunately. Not flapping and Serg's wellbeing is key, but don't see how we can sustain our challenge in this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.