Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Again you won't answer my key issue.

On the contrary I have and I stand over what I say. I don't think it is wise to have your players speeding towards Amsterdam airport as the midnight hour approaches on the eve of the biggest game of the season. Serious questions are been asked and will continue to be asked about this.

Did you used to walk around Maine Rd wearing a sandwich board ?

Well the good thing is that if you're on to the anger stage of grieving by 10.30 this morning, you should be in the acceptance stage by kick off tomorrow. Just make sure you're with someone supportive this evening when the depression hits.

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg
Im still in denial i think. This week is a whole ruse to trick chelsea. Mendy vinnie and Kun all to start on Saturday.

Again you won't answer my key issue.

On the contrary I have and I stand over what I say. I don't think it is wise to have your players speeding towards Amsterdam airport as the midnight hour approaches on the eve of the biggest game of the season. Serious questions are been asked and will continue to be asked about this.
Your key issue being what? That he was outside at midnight? He isn't going to turn into a pumpkin.

In this case I do know better. Because you can gloss over it whatever way you want but allowing a player to make an international recreational trip 48 hours before what may be the key game of the season is pure folly and if players are allowed write terms like this implicitly or explicitly into their contract we are better off without them.
He was only an hour away from home. Why is that so difficult to understand? An hour on a train, plane, bicycle or hoverboard is exactly the same. The destination is irrelevant with regard to this issue. He could have been unlucky enough to be involved in a taxi accident in Hale.

I'm not talking complete shite just saying things you don't want to hear. With respect to Aquero I have said many times that I believe his days at City are nearly over. I hope he returns and beats the record and I wish him all the best in the future.

Serious question,when are you due back in the fking nut-house....

In future I can see a Sergio statue outside the ground with the words "This fucker" underneath.

He should be sensible like Wazzer. Two gallons of beer and a boxing match in his kitchen, no one would be any the wiser.

Going to Amsterdam is no different than going to London (which players do regularly) & people complaining about it are complete fucking dickheads.

I have 6 flights to Holland next month. It takes me longer to get home from the Etihad.

You're spot on, but the thing that annoys me is the fact the through the duration of his City career he has been a model professional who has never been a minutes trouble, yet despite this people are more fucking concerned that he'll miss a few games and our results as opposed to the players welfare. Instead of wishing him well and a speedy recovery trying to compare going to a midweek concert like the night before a match he's rolling out of a brothel in the small hours pissed up and coked up. Im as bigger and loyal City fan as the next man or woman, but come on lets put things into perspective.

Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?
are you joking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.