Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very lucky to have him as our captain.

If he's fit he should play for Belgium. As I keep saying, he will retire from international football after the world cup anyway.

Dead rubbers, no risks should be taken.

Great news. Club legend. Still easily our best defender. Hate seeing critics on this forum saying he's past it.

To think when I stated he'd be back just in time for the next belgium game at the time of his injury, some people thought I was joking.

If he doesn't play a single minute for us in between both international breaks but plays for Belgium who have already qualified then I do question Kompany. I'm a big fan of his and have never given him crap for playing for his country but this would be an unnecessary risk. I hope it's just a case of him going along for team building and he doesn't play because he will aggravate an issue which clearly hasn't resolved itself yet because the Belgium manager will play him the full 90 at every given opportunity.
Yeah agree. Let's see what Pep says about him and see if he's fit enough for our squad tomorrow.

Hazard used Belguim to get game time in his comeback and if this call up is backed by the club then it makes sense. But if no dialogue with club about recovery plan or agreed playing minutes, it's a piss take.

I wouldn't mind Kompany playing for Belgium if he is fit. He can do with a few extra competitive minutes in his legs before he restarts for us again. As for injury risks, Kompany can get himself injured sitting on a toilet. Btw, I think we have been doing very well without him and I don't need stats to prove my point. It's good to see we seem to get less reliant on Kompany. But if he's fit and able to play, he is still our best defender and his presence always gives the other teamplayers a lift.

Must be close to getting to a point where they make a decision on VK asap. We all love the guy but he barely plays anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.