Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Otamendi-Delph
--------------Fernandinho
--KDB--Gundogan--D.Silva--Sane
-----------------Jesus

Pass them off the park

Respond to losing Aguero's goals by dropping Sterling who's scored in 6 consecutive games.

Move KDB out of the position which has him playing like the best player in the league and onto the wing.

Glad you're not in charge to be honest.

PEP: Kompany didn't make one training session with us for one month. He will meet with Belgium doctors and come back. He won’t play.Pep on Kompany's Belgium call-up: "Of course he can not play with Belgium."

PEP: Kompany didn't make one training session with us for one month. He will meet with Belgium doctors and come back. He won’t play.Pep on Kompany's Belgium call-up: "Of course he can not play with Belgium."

Kompany trained 2 weeks ago, was the video the club put out on the 15th.

Respond to losing Aguero's goals by dropping Sterling who's scored in 6 consecutive games.

Move KDB out of the position which has him playing like the best player in the league and onto the wing.

Glad you're not in charge to be honest.

When i signed up to the forum did it say something about becoming the manager in the terms and conditions?

Kompany trained 2 weeks ago, was the video the club put out on the 15th.
something wrong here - I don't like this one bit

He knew he was going to be asked about Vinnie so he would have prepared an answer so why this one?

I try looking on the bright side.....Lol........IF Chavski do win they will be on the same points as City -13 - but with inferior goal diff, atm it is 12.
19 to 7 - goal diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.