Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

If it's a broken rib it might be only 3 weeks.

More worried re Mendy and Kompany.
Me too although I've mentally discounted Vinny now. If he comes back it's a bonus. But we need a quality CB and an out and out left back in Jan.

Just had a friend of my look at it who is a former RTA crime scene investigator.

He says 'whoever was driving has misjudged the corner but he would estimate was only travelling at between 30-35mph.'

However he did go onto say that he was say to receive damage to your ribs in that circumstance indicates to him that his seat belt wasn't being worn.

Ffs!
I'd imagine being thrust forward, unexpectedly and at speed and force, whilst wearing a seat belt would certainly injure your ribs if anything.

Otherwise Sergio would be mush.

This fucker...
Sergio+Aguero+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+CYABwQoX4yMl.jpg

...this fucker...
aguero_3093194b.jpg

...this fucker...
sergio%20celeb%202nd%20goal.ashx

...this fucker...
Sergio+Aguero+Manchester+City+v+Manchester+LT_QFz3m4NEl.jpg

...this fucker...
JS61093951.jpg

...and this fucker...
Manchester-United-v-Manchester-City.png

I like you.

Time to fire up my newly downloaded copy of FIFA 18: the only place where you can see our full strength squad dismantle Chelsea. ;-)

Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?
Can you kindly fuck off to some other forum.

Too bloody right. It is an absolute disgrace that this guy was allowed go to Amsterdam 48 hours before what is potentially the KEY game of the season. What the hell a CONCERT. This fucker gets paid more in a week then everybody on her does in a year and he is away on the tear. The accident is bye and bye it could have happened on his way home from training. What sickens my soul is the complete lack of professionalism with respect to match preparation and what make matters worse it appears the club sanctioned this nonsense. What next?

What a nice way to describe our soon to be leading scorer and legend.

Just had a friend of my look at it who is a former RTA crime scene investigator.

He says 'whoever was driving has misjudged the corner but he would estimate was only travelling at between 30-35mph.'

However he did go onto say that he was say to receive damage to your ribs in that circumstance indicates to him that his seat belt wasn't being worn.

Ffs!
I've been in a few head ons and it's the seat belt that's done the damage to my ribs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.