Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Glad he is OK, could have been a lot worse .Hairy hands Richard Keys comparing it to WooneeZ drink driving/tart pumping/pregnant wife cheating episode?

Words can't express how much I detest Stone.
Give me a gun and one bullet with Ferguson, Keane and Stone against the wall and that slimeball twat is history.

Get them stood in single file close enough and you could take them all out with one bullet.

Lot of rubbish on here - its not a game with your mates - he is supposed to be a professional - has let down the club and the supporters. Idea of a rest day is to - guess what - rest !! It is not to be in another country late at night at a music gig - especially after playing on tuesday and with one of the games of the season in 48 hrs time.
Agree it is his day off and he can do what he wants - but life is about choices - does he want to win the league and be the best he can - or does he want to piss about - has gone down in my estimations, and in Pep's.
Anybody who thinks Pep is fine with his behaviour needs to read the books about Pep - he will be furious with Aguero and I think it will impact on Aguero's length of time with the club. We are now shafted for 2 months, when this season things are going to be very tight, never mind the Champios League ! Love him, but feel let down!!
Accidents happen - but you mitigate the chances by behaving in a sensible and professional way

Lot of rubbish on here - its not a game with your mates - he is supposed to be a professional - has let down the club and the supporters. Idea of a rest day is to - guess what rest !! It is not to be in another country late at night at a music gig - especially after playing on tuesday and with one of the games of the season in 48 hrs time. Agree it is his day off and he can do what he wnats - but life is about choices - does he want to win the league and be the best he can - or doe she want to piss about - has gone down in my estimations, and in Pep's. Anybody who thinks Pep is fine with his behaviour needs to read the books about Pep - he will be furious with Aguero and I think will impacy on his length of time with the club. We are now shafted for 2 months, when this season things are going to be very tight, never mind the Champios League !

Sounds like something a shareholder would say.......shame he has a life outside of work ffs!

Lot of rubbish on here - its not a game with your mates - he is supposed to be a professional - has let down the club and the supporters. Idea of a rest day is to - guess what - rest !! It is not to be in another country late at night at a music gig - especially after playing on tuesday and with one of the games of the season in 48 hrs time.
Agree it is his day off and he can do what he wants - but life is about choices - does he want to win the league and be the best he can - or does he want to piss about - has gone down in my estimations, and in Pep's.
Anybody who thinks Pep is fine with his behaviour needs to read the books about Pep - he will be furious with Aguero and I think it will impact on Aguero's length of time with the club. We are now shafted for 2 months, when this season things are going to be very tight, never mind the Champios League ! Love him, but feel let down!!

Can you just confirm what they can do after training? Are they housebound or can they travel a certain distance?

Didn't Pele break his rib in the first half of the game in escape to victory? He came back on and scored an overhead kick! Fucking sort it out Sergio you soft arse.

Another fucking tool. Feel let down?? Ffs grow up, he's allowed to do what he wants within reason and a trip to Amsterdam is shorter than a trip to fucking London

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.