Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

Chelsea v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Gundogan is ready to start.

He will be a substitute for a few more weeks I would imagine.

Hope we will try really hard to cut out counter attacks as they are lightening fast,too high a line and losing the ball we can't do
Steady eddie to play a blinder

Ederson
Walker otta stones danilo
Kev fern merlin
Stirling Jesus sane

Team picks itself for me. Danilo for dab defo for this one. Horses for courses

I have a bad feeling that our form will dip after what happened with Mendy and Sergio. Remember last year before the Spurs game? We had 18pts out of 18 possible and then De Bruyne got injured and Spurs completely battered us. Plus Vinny is still injured. This is not looking good. I fear the worst but hope for the best.
The psychological effects of this week's double injury blow concern me more than missing the players. Trying to pick the team for this one still isn't easy. Whatever team you fancy, you still find yourself having to leave out players like Gundogan or Bernardo. A lot of the lineups on here leave out Sterling and look at the form he's in. It really isn't the end of the world with the depth we have and as long as that is transmitted to the players and they go there with belief I see no reason that we can't get 3 pts.

Lads and lasses. What's your fav pub in city centre to watch the football. Aiming to watch the game in town before a curry.

I've watched city in tibb street tavern which is usually pretty decent, but don't know much about the pubs towards deansgate castlefield end of town. Any ideas?

Ederson
......Otemendi Stones Danillo............
Walker.............................................Sane
.....................Fernandinho......................
.............De Bruyne...........Silva.............
..........................B. Silva..........................
....................................Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.