Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Well it's the posters like you that threw their toys out of the pram and sought all the attention like giddy six year olds, not me.

Who do you think Domalino was talking about? (Perhaps the other three bed setters that have since been thread banned)?

Still, if you still believe the seasons over then we won't see you again until June '18 so it's not all bad.
Toys out of the pram again , you need some new material.
Just get your buddies to ban me as well .

Glad I didn't come on here right away earlier when I heard the news. Can only assume there was plenty of flapping. Have no problem with him using his day off, sounds like Pep didn't either. We have to be thankful it wasn't anything more serious and that we'll only be without him for 2-4 weeks.
Season was over mate for some.

For others he'd never get the record.

And a select group wanted him sold ASAP for a lack of professionalism.

But as with Mendy, we really don't want to rush him back before he's ready - counter productive. We don't want him holding back because he doesn't feel healed up. A bloody painful injury - especially when taking in lungfuls of air when stepping up the running.

Most important thing is that Sergio recovers soon. His health matters more than anything. C'mon Sergio !!!!

But as with Mendy, we really don't want to rush him back before he's ready - counter productive. We don't want him holding back because he doesn't feel healed up. A bloody painful injury - especially when taking in lungfuls of air when stepping up the running.
I think with our run of games 4/5 weeks is fine for us, anything less is a bonus. Hopefully back in 4 weeks and maybe a game or two to get sharp before November and a few tougher fixtures. In the meantime we have more than enough to cope.

So who wanted him sold for lack of professionalism ? A few was it ? Name em
Normally I'd say catch up on the thread in your own time for a lack of courtesy in your demand but that bell end can be named and shamed happily.

Father Paul, he's now thread banned and Busmo Funbag said he was dead to him (which presumably means he'd be happy to sell him).

Full week of rest + oxygen chamber bollox (that we don't get) will mean he'll be good to train during international break, couple of ibuprofen and jobs a good'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.