Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Normally I'd say catch up on the thread in your own time for a lack of courtesy in your demand but that bell end can be named and shamed happily.

Father Paul, he's now thread banned and Busmo Funbag said he was dead to him (which presumably means he'd be happy to sell him).

Funbag, he's anything but, needs to change his name to ballbag.

Kun is a legend at this club. For that goal, and soon to be ratified when he breaks the record. Right now he must be shaken and in pain and at low ebb. He deserves support from us all. I don't understand how the minds of some of our so called supporters work when I read some of the comments on here.

To win the title this season was always going to be tough, two quality full backs were needed, we addressed that to a certain extent but are still on thin ice with no top notch cover for either position, Danilo can fill in but not replace either in quality imo, to go into a long hard season with 2 strikers , with one young & adjusting to the premier league as well was not ideal which is why we wanted Sanchez .
We started well with my fingers crossed we could keep it going as long as possible, it was almost inevitable we would have injuries but to lose Mendy for the season & Aguero for a length of time that we don't know is a major blow . What injuries are ahead ?
Titles are won and lost on injuries & suspensions , fine margins , we are weaker now & the title is going to be incredibly difficult to win now. I wouldn't make us favourites that's for sure.
( cue , wipe your fanny.....Mars arse , knee jerker , toys out of the pram etc etc etc )

To win the title this season was always going to be tough, two quality full backs were needed, we addressed that to a certain extent but are still on thin ice with no top notch cover for either position, Danilo can fill in but not replace either in quality imo, to go into a long hard season with 2 strikers , with one young & adjusting to the premier league as well was not ideal which is why we wanted Sanchez .
We started well with my fingers crossed we could keep it going as long as possible, it was almost inevitable we would have injuries but to lose Mendy for the season & Aguero for a length of time that we don't know is a major blow . What injuries are ahead ?
Titles are won and lost on injuries & suspensions , fine margins , we are weaker now & the title is going to be incredibly difficult to win now. I wouldn't make us favourites that's for sure.
( cue , wipe your fanny.....Mars arse , knee jerker , toys out of the pram etc etc etc )
wipe your fanny.....Mars arse , knee jerker , toys out of the pram etc etc etc

Didn't a rugby league player play 16 days after an appendix op? Serg is hard as nails I think he will be back after the break. Bet David Luiz is relived Sergio generally sticks the boot in against him

Have to battle on until Jan then get the cheque book out. If we are thereabouts by then then we still have every chance.

I wouldn't be bothered about the Cup though. Play the kids in that for me. It's not a priority and with a thin squad they need rest.

Our squad is still too good for most sides. I can't see a reason why we can't sign Sanchez on 1st Jan if we are willing to pay. I'm not sure if that deal is dead but we could resurrect it I'm sure if the will is there. We also need a left back so will have to buy one.

The rags have lost Pogba for what sounds like a couple of months and scousers been without Lallana who was one of their better players last season so other sides have injuries too.

We just have to cope. Nothing else we can do.

I do agree that we are thin squad wise now though to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.