Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

Chelsea v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane, Jesus, Sterling up front. Caused lots of problems in the past. They were so, so fluid.

Not sure when Pep will bring Bernardo or Gundogan into the starting line up but he will sooner rather than later. If he feels Gundogan is ready he will make space for him.

I see Danilo at left back due to his pace. On a different day it could be Delph and for next round of Cup v Wolves I would like to see Zinchenko there.

Chelsea beating Athletico has give some the colly wobbles. Athletico generally concede possession to good sides and hit on the break, we're the opposite of that. Can't see us missing the chances this time with Jesus in the team and Sane/Sterling on fire.

Why am I not worried by tomorrows game?. Yes we've no kompany, aguero or mendy but I'd be more concerned if we had lost ederson, stones, de bruyne or david silva.

We have a potential front 3 of sane, jesus and sterling and a more than competent delph to continue at full back, so to me the loss of aguero and mendy are softened somewhat by the cover we have and not losing any of our midfield.

I predict a fairly comfortable 2-0 win tomorrow.

Assuming it is 4 weeks, he will miss 3 PL matches and the first Napoli match. Obviously not good, but it's akin to a suspension. Bit more playing time for Raheem and Bernardo - we'll get through ok. He should be back firing on all cylinders by the derby, which is Dec 9.

Team picks itself for me. Danilo for dab defo for this one. Horses for courses[/QUOTE]

I see Danilo at left back due to his pace. On a different day it could be Delph and for next round of Cup v Wolves I would like to see Zinchenko there.[/QUOTE]

I like Danilo as a player, at right back and holding mid. But he looked awful on the left at Brighton and against Everton. I think it upset the balance of the team. Think Delph deserves to continue in the role for the moment in the absence of alternatives.

Chelsea beating Athletico has give some the colly wobbles. Athletico generally concede possession to good sides and hit on the break, we're the opposite of that. Can't see us missing the chances this time with Jesus in the team and Sane/Sterling on fire.

Don't think it's that tbh, that just shows them bang in form. Chelsea have won the league 2 out of the last 3 seasons, they are a top team, and many are expecting a no worries victory. Toughest game of the league season on paper and we don't have a great record at the bridge. We can win, but it will take a great performance to come away with all 3 points.

Play Sane, Jesus and Sterling as the front 3, pace, fluid and movement.

Despite Serge and Mendy missing we can still get a result.

Need to keep Morata and Hazard in check. Dhinho has a vital role to play and hopefully will replicate his form from Tuesday.

Our front three is always 3 out of 4 of Sane, Sterling, Jesus and Aguero and we're just as strong whichever one is missing. Where we'll miss out is having the option to bring on the fourth as a sub if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.