Silly Boy - Moment of Madness

This lad had injured somebody so a custodial sentence is fair enough. That said, If George was at Oxbridge he could have stabbed somebody and got a suspended sentence.

I do have sympathy. Moment of madness, and he's done real harm to the guy from Birmingham. However, 'A victim impact statement read by Mr Hayhoe also said that the man, a father-of-two, is ‘living in fear’ of being assaulted in large crowds again'. Oh, fuck off. Mind you, I've no idea what happened in court, maybe he showed no remorse?
Think you've misunderstood it. Of course he'll be fearful of being in big crowds again. Last time he was, some random **** thought it'd be a laugh to almost blind him.

I will keep my opinions on sending people to gaol to myself. However poor stupid lad has potentially thrown his life away over football. We all love football but at the end of the day the behavior of the past should only serve as an example of a time none of us wish to return too. Ill have to ask my pals in ss3 to jog my memory but fans from a team were launching coins at us last season. Luckily nobody was hurt .

Pretty tough sentence.

As so often, there'll be a family aghast at a good man taken away from them, and victim appalled they were hit, friends on both sides making their case.

No winners from an act of stupidity. I do stupid things, I can't imagine I'd ever do this, but stupid things, sure. I've no doubt he's more than aware of what he's done, don't need to humiliate him further.

Punishment will be served.

This needs to be plastered everywhere. Let it be known that the courts are dishing decent sentences out for stuff like this. A couple of years ago a coin landed right between my family. We were lucky.its a cunts trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.