Match Thread | Chelsea vs Manchester City (30/09/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Bernardo, we are going to need some more craft to unlock this. I'm not sure about Gundogan, there's a lot of physicality in the Chelsea midfield and I don't know if he's ready for that battle

Hugely tense game with a great deal at stake. I'd actually take 0-0 right now if it showed that the defence could get through such a game without a 'moment'. I appreciate that Chelsea are now playing without a striker, but one lapse in concentration and they'll likely score, so just keep it tight.

Controlling the game but big worry is we're not in front. Gaby looks well off form last 3 games, not great timing with Kun injured. I'd be tempted to bring on Gundy and play without a striker.
Good point,but to be fair I think we need another up top alongside g.jesus just a shame pep didn’t stick Diaz on the bench,throw him on last twenty if still 0.0,cause the worst thing defenders want to see is an unknown quantity running at them especially when he adds that bit of something different..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.