Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

I have to say that is the best I have seen us play, only thing missing was more goals, but that was against the champions who had just beaten atleti. Tactics were spot on and everyone put a shift in

No need to tell you where this came from :)

"No one has really tested City's defence yet. The one team who could got their most potent attacker sent off, and Chelsea lost Morata early today.
I agree they are a good team, but Guardiola has been incredibly lucky so far.

I was one of the first to think that Guardiola's arrival will change things, but I genuinely don't think this City side is all that good. They attack with width and numbers, and were luring Chelsea out before exploiting spaces. They have very few players who can win the ball back without fouling, and they leave huge spaces behind when they attack. I am sure Mourinho will have a plan to stop them, and we will get the space behind their full backs on the counter. I am confident we can beat City.

It's matching the flukey wins against Liverpool and Chelsea that is going to be a problem. Mourinho needs to be at his best.

Dont suppose there are ant lurking rags on here tonight but if you are - that post smacks of desperation Bwahahahahahaahaha

And to think that starting XI was without Kompany, Mendy, Gundogan, Bernardo and Aguero who called all legitimately be first team players.

Just fucking superb.

To dominate a big away game like that is just unbelievable, superb performance. Fucking love this team!

We just completely schooled Chelsea in their own back yard. What a complete team performance. What's beautiful is that silv awentboff and we didn't miss a beat. We have strength in depth.

No need to tell you where this came from :)

"No one has really tested City's defence yet. The one team who could got their most potent attacker sent off, and Chelsea lost Morata early today.
I agree they are a good team, but Guardiola has been incredibly lucky so far.

I was one of the first to think that Guardiola's arrival will change things, but I genuinely don't think this City side is all that good. They attack with width and numbers, and were luring Chelsea out before exploiting spaces. They have very few players who can win the ball back without fouling, and they leave huge spaces behind when they attack. I am sure Mourinho will have a plan to stop them, and we will get the space behind their full backs on the counter. I am confident we can beat City.

It's matching the flukey wins against Liverpool and Chelsea that is going to be a problem. Mourinho needs to be at his best.

Dont suppose there are ant lurking rags on here tonight but if you are - that post smacks of desperation Bwahahahahahaahaha
That's got to be the Stokies website ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.