Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

15 games unbeaten now, haven't lost a game since the defeat at Stamford Bridge.

I think this could be a season defining game. No top 4 side has dominated another like that in this current era of super coaches.

Stoke
Burnley
West Brom
Arsenal
Leicester
Huddersfield
Southampton
West Ham

That's our next 8 games in the league. We can win all of those and put together a run like Chelsea did last season which puts us in complete control of the league. All our rivals play each other in that spell as well.

That performance doesn't happen without the back line, John stones matured beyond belief..
Any Stones disbelievers must now be questioning themselves. From the first minute, I saw a player win the ball in our midfield & then advance forward, beat 2 Chelsea players, play a ball to Sane, get it back & lay it off to Fernandinho & I thought who the fuck was that. When I saw it was Stone, I just thought WTF!

I dare not believe he's developed into the player I've seen over the last month, but even after repeatedly blinking & rubbing my eyes, it's still Stones on the ball! Lol :-)

Guardiola saw something in him and it's now becoming obvious what. Stones totally bossed the defence, but a special mention has to go out to Fernandinho. What are we going to do about bringing in someone who can do what he does, so he can get a rest? He's just such a special talent.

From back to front, we made Chelsea look ordinary today. Ederson give our defence a confidence that I've never seen us have before and as part of a two, Otamendi is proving to be imperious.

The only downside I have is that I bet Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Ederson, Sane, D Silva, B Silva, KDB, Walker & Delph will get rinsed out by their respective national teams during the International break!

Why do we have to have one after a performance like this?

Agree mate. Bare in mind we did that without Aguero, Mendy and Vinnie! This is gonna boost our players confidence drastically.

Fuck, I've not been this happy after a win since we battered them lot in Trafford when we played them last season.

To be fair . . . I think the players' confidence is very high already. We have a different look about us, from the candid photos of us clowning in training, to the intensity and celebrations on the pitch, and have since pre-season. It's more focused, more energetic, but at the same time more relaxed and confident.

So in other words . . . more like Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.