Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is i think the best i have seen live. When he first joined i knew he was something special. He really began to fly then those everton bastards crocked him. Now he is better than ever and has everything even adding tackling and closing down to his game. Awesome kev keep it up

Chavs must be regretting there stupidity, makes me laugh

I think SuperFrank had it right, and Kev himself explained it well. He wasn't the player he is now, clearly, but you are only gonna develop by getting maximum game time, something Moaninho wasn't prepared to give him on the basis of what he was delivering. Glad that he didn't. The move to Wolfsburg and then home to Beswick just suits me fine!

I think SuperFrank had it right, and Kev himself explained it well. He wasn't the player he is now, clearly, but you are only gonna develop by getting maximum game time, something Moaninho wasn't prepared to give him on the basis of what he was delivering. Glad that he didn't. The move to Wolfsburg and then home to Beswick just suits me fine!

You're not wrong. But a lot of people seem to think KDB was average before he went to wolfsburg, he wasn't. Kev won the title with Genk when he was only 18-19. With Genk he had 6 goals and 17 assists in 10/11, 8 goals and 15 assists in 11/12. Was lent to Werder Bremen in 12/13 who were fighting not to get relegated: 10 goals and 10 assists to save Werder from relegation in his very first season in the Bundesliga.

I'm not Mourinho's biggest fan, but i would have never thought he was an idiot. But ignoring KDB was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen a manager do. Just crazy.

You're not wrong. But a lot of people seem to think KDB was average before he went to wolfsburg, he wasn't. Kev won the title with Genk when he was only 18-19. With Genk he had 6 goals and 17 assists in 10/11, 8 goals and 15 assists in 11/12. Was lent to Werder Bremen in 12/13 who were fighting not to get relegated: 10 goals and 10 assists to save Werder from relegation in his very first season in the Bundesliga.

I'm not Mourinho's biggest fan, but i would have never thought he was an idiot. But ignoring KDB was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen a manager do. Just crazy.

I've been following him for quite a while, as he's a fellow compatriot, and Kevin was indeed already class when he joined Chelsea but his game has progressed immeasurably since he left for Wolfsburg. It has spurred him on immensely. Mourinho really dropped a sizeable bollock there and we're so much better for it.
What a baller he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.