Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably wrong to overlook KDB because we expect him to be brilliant now but I picked Fernandinho because someone needs to acknowledge how much of an impact he's having to the way we play, we couldn't have done that today without him.

Could have been KDB,could have been J Stones, gone for Delph,considering he is playing out of position and has hardly put a foot wrong in his two game defensive role. Think he has surprised us all, maybe pep too. Great team performance and would it be wrong to say one of the best all round performances by a City team?

Probably the hardest decision of the season so far, I thought it was a complete team performance. Decided on Delph because he is paying at a level I wasn't sure he was capable of and even more impressive is that he is doing it at LB.

KDB was majestic and wins my vote.

Defence and midfield were brilliant, with particularly honourable mentions to Ota, Eddie, Delph, Fern and Stonesy.

A great day all round.

They all deserve credit. Delph is doing an amazing job but today is the day to appreciate Kevin Dear Bruyne. What a player.

Nearly everyone played great, although KDB was the standout followed by Delph, in my opinion. That said, I feel like Ederson deserves my vote because if he ain't getting MOTM for a performance like today's, he never will.

Ederson it is.

Gonna say Eddison as he is class, though stones, delphinho, ferdy , silva and KDB and the rest were all MOTM too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.