Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

They are absolute ****s, slippy G was brought up with the big/sky 4 as were most of these other ex player pundits. It's engrained in them, it's the natural order so expect it to get worse before it gets better. They can't stand the fact we got the money, Pep, world class facilities, world class players, a humble fan base and are playing the best football the prem has seen
Ah, well......there's always next year, eh, Stevie?

Best thing for me about this match is the victory of offensive football over that ugly, boring game of cowards,
on a hiding on their home turf. Deserved defeat for the reigning champion. So happy to see City in total control.

What a turn around story about Delph! So confident and fuckin cool. It can't be him really.

Sané was a bit flat today I thought. (Imagine Sanchez would be here already...)
Raz had a good match but could have been a bit sharper in the final pass.
No moaning at all though.
That one was really impressive and a pleasure to watch!

Hope all the players come back safe and in perfect shape from the international break
and Sergio is recovering in the meantime.

Haha MOTD start with chelseas first attAck after 25 minutes. Ffs
Chatting bollocks to be honest. The first clip was Morata's header over the bar which happened in the first 4 minutes of the match. Hence it being the first clip, what with it being the first notable moment of the match and all that. That's how chronological order works really! MOTD was accurate and fair. They were full of praise for us.

No they didnt and they discussed how we comfortably beat them. It could not have been more positive.

People are desperate to find fault.

But they did. Stats at the end completely back-up BJL's comment. Chelsea had 4 shots; we saw all 4 in those highlights. We had 17 (which doesn't even tell half the story of our dominance) and we saw around a third of our chances. The accurate summary after the highlights rightly concluded that we steam-rollered Chelsea, but was completely at odds with the highlights shown.

Chatting bollocks to be honest. The first clip was Morata's header over the bar which happened in the first 4 minutes of the match. Hence it being the first clip, what with it being the first notable moment of the match and all that. That's how chronological order works really! MOTD was accurate and fair. They were full of praise for us.
giphy.gif

Felt good about this game the minute I saw Pep had gone with Sterling Jesus and sane. I was worried he would try to overload the midfield and cause the same congestion we had last season when we had dinho, kev, gundogan and silva.
Chelsea wer shit scared of sane and closed him out of the game so we went to Sterling instead and he caused them no end of trouble down that side. We have so many options now to choose.
You can see the players believe in what pep is doing and the belief they have that are the best in this league and are out to prove it. I'm just so excited after today's win. I mean, we battered a really good Chelsea side. Battered them. 60-odd present possession at their ground as well as 17 attempts. It could have been another 4 - 0. Lastly, as good as we are going forward, we seem to have got the balance bang on as we conceded very little defensively.
Fuck you international break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.