Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this kid keeps his head together, we could be talking about a truly world class player on our hands here.

Agree with what others have said. Great distribution but good core skills - especially on crossing.

There's one moment from yesterday that I want to point to though. We're 1-0 up to the Champions at their ground. We're playing keep ball a bit. The Chelsea press is coming on stronger. And a couple of weeks ago you were conceded from a player kicking you in the head.

Yet in the 87th minute of the game, this lad charges right off his line, out of the 18 yard box and wins a through ball. He surveys his options and when finding none, cleared it from danger.

The balls is takes to do that when nobody on the world would criticise him for staying in his box are massive

Been our most important signing so far, you just don't get the feeling we're goi g to concede every time the opponent threatens, I like bravo but it's night and day the difference he had made

If this kid keeps his head together, we could be talking about a truly world class player on our hands here.

Agree with what others have said. Great distribution but good core skills - especially on crossing.

There's one moment from yesterday that I want to point to though. We're 1-0 up to the Champions at their ground. We're playing keep ball a bit. The Chelsea press is coming on stronger. And a couple of weeks ago you were conceded from a player kicking you in the head.

Yet in the 87th minute of the game, this lad charges right off his line, out of the 18 yard box and wins a through ball. He surveys his options and when finding none, cleared it from danger.

The balls is takes to do that when nobody on the world would criticise him for staying in his box are massive
What’s even better was he went forward against Lukaku but was not fast enough in our preseason game against the rags and conceded because of it. But he didn’t care about it and still play the same way every single time. Winners mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.