Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt he went missing a few times in the big games since his move, but thought he was excellent today. Always looking for the ball and rarely gave it away. A more potent threat than Sane today I thought.

Getting harder to shove off the ball and seems to be better at handling multiple tacklers at the same time. Really so happy for him.

Looks confident and is taking players on at will, not been his biggest fan but he is now looking like the 44 million player we bought.
He was excellent yesterday

I felt he went missing a few times in the big games since his move, but thought he was excellent today. Always looking for the ball and rarely gave it away. A more potent threat than Sane today I thought.

Agree, there's a level of maturity creeping into his game, he's starting to have an impact now and I think that he ran a very good player in Alonso ragged.

Have to give it to Hazard here, he's nailed this impersonation of Sterling.

He who laughs last though, eh Eden?

His slick movement yesterday was lovely to watch. More than happy with Sterling/Sane as our wing options long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.